12- to 24-Inch
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 2.125
• Cruiser tire with beveled diamond-shaped tread for traction • Flame design • Wire bead • Size: 24 x 3.0
• Street/vert tire with bead-to-bead, siped, lightly grooved tread • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 1.95
• Street/vert tire with bead-to-bead, siped, lightly grooved tread • Wire bead • Size: 24 x 2.4
- Street style tread paired with heavy-duty rubber compound - Perfect tire for E-Bikes and some recumbents - Please note that E-Bike-rated tires also can be used with non-E-bikes and are generally more durable than standard tires *NOTE: SKU 592305 is a 16 x 3.0-inch tire (16 x 2.125-inch image shown)
• Cruiser tire with medium-depth, flame shaped grooves, tacky tread for traction • Size: 20 x 3.0
$9.59 - $10.99
• EVA flat liner material • Resists thorns, glass, and sharp objects • Place inside tire between tube and tire
$55.19 - $80.99
- Micro cellular self-skinning urethane foam - Multi conditions tread pattern - Type: Semi-pneumatic - Not compatible with all wheel types WARNING! Do not expose to chlorine as it will degrade the foam
• Entry-level BMX/MTB tire with deep knob pattern for traction • Wire bead • 20 x 2.125
• V34 Classic cruiser/all-terrain tread suitable for street and light trail use • Size: 26 x 2.125
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead
$19.98 - $43.79
Classic knobby BMX tread now available in multiple colors with skin sidewalls. - Wire bead - 30 TPI
The Sunlite Revolotions is a street/cruiser tire with an all-around tread style. - Wire bead - TPI: 26
• Basic replacement grade tire suited for urban riding as well as some off-road • 20 x 2.125
- Wide fast-rolling street-style tread that extends all the way to the sidewall - Large channels and siping help evacuate water quickly and provide a plush smooth ride - Wrap-around tread extends into the side wall for predictable turning even when running low PSI - ISO: 406 - Bead: Wire - PSI: 20 - TPI: 30
A classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs suitable for all conditions. - ISO: 507 - Bead: Wire - PSI: 65
Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread. - ISO: 203 - Bead: Wire
• Gray tread, sidewalls with raised center • 8 x 1 1/4
Little ones who've always wanted to shred like World Cup racers can now do so with this 20- and 24-inch Renegade Sport. The new Renegade Sport mimics the tread pattern of Specialized's World-Cup-winning Renegade, with perfectly tuned knob heights for high speeds, plus cornering traction and braking control for more confidence out on the trail. - Casing: 30 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 60a - 20 x 2.1"; PSI 35-65; approximate weight 570g - 24 x 2.1"; PSI 35-65; approximate weight 720g - Flat Protection: Flak Jacket
When your ride varies from skate parks to city streets, and usually ends with a session at the trails, the Rhythm Lite is the obvious tire of choice. A fast-rolling center section keeps things moving, while slightly larger and deeper shoulder knobs provide enhanced traction in the dirt. - Casing: 30 TPI - Bead: Wire
An aggressively styled youth tire for all-condition riding, our Roller tire comes in various sizes, from 12- to 24-inch, making it the perfect tire for your kids to learn how to shred. - Casing: 22 TPI for 12" and 16" Casing: 30 TPI for 20" and 24" - Bead: Wire - Compound: 70a - Flat Protection: Flak Jacket - 20 x 2.125", PSI 35-100, approximate weight 580g
An aggressively styled youth tire for all-condition riding, our Roller tire comes in various sizes, from 12- to 24-inch, making it the perfect tire for your kids to learn how to shred. - Casing: 22 TPI for 12" and 16" Casing: 30 TPI for 20" and 24" - Bead: Wire - Compound: 70a - Flat Protection: Flak Jacket - 24 x 2.125", PSI 35-100, approximate weight 610g
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Big Apple Performance tire. Their wide Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread. Plus, you get their RaceGuard puncture protection and lightweight Endurance rubber compound for confident handling.
$47.06 - $59.09
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
- Whether you're travelling on tarmac or trail, the beefy Super Moto-X offers you the best riding characteristics and plenty of comfort. - The 3 mm Green Guard puncture protection and reinforced sidewalls lets you reach your destination safely, even in the toughest conditions.
Primo tires designed for wheelchairs. - Gray tires for wheelchair - ISO diameter = 540mm
All-around trials performance. Front- or rear-specific - Front 20x2.0 tire is built on 54-406 casing (20") - Rear 20x2.5 tire is built on 67-387 casing (19") and does NOT fit a standard 20" BMX wheel - Block tread design - Front- and rear-specific modified trials tire (Front = 20 x 2.0, Rear = 20 x 2.50) The first offering in the trials arena from Maxxis with specifications to meet the needs of the most demanding rider. The Creepy Crawler front-specific trials tire offers a supple ride with excellent traction that gives you the confidence to make the leap. The Maxxis Creepy Crawler is the best trials tire available on the market.
Drop. The. Hammer. - Grooved slick tread design - Lightweight casing While originally designed as a BMX race tire, the DTH has found success beyond the track, including street riding, pump track, skate park, and slopestyle. The grooved slick maximizes rolling speed by minimizing drag.
Lightweight freestyle tire - BMX and urban assault options - Fast-rolling tread design - High-volume casing The Grifter is our most popular freestyle tire, and for good reason. The tread pattern rolls fast to help you keep your momentum, and the high-volume casing softens landings. The Grifter is perfect for BMX and urban assault.