Tubes: All Sizes/Types
- Size: 700c x 23 – 25 - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - ISO Width: 23mm, 24mm, 25mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 125g (32mm), 126g (48 & 60mm), 128g (80mm)
The name Airstop says it all. Michelin's Airstop tubes use a proprietary butyl rubber so your tires keep their pressure longer. And, the reinforced valve stem seam is ultra sturdy, too. - 98g - 52mm valve length
$6.00 - $10.00
Our Standard Schrader Valve Tubes feature a molded method of construction that ensures a consistent thickness of butyl rubber. This means that they don't have any unnecessary weight and will roll smooth, ride after ride. - Individually cured for consistent tube thickness = the utmost in quality.
Nothing in the cycling world is more infuriating than flat tires. We get it, because we get them just like you. But with our Desert Protection Schrader Valve Tubes, you can minimize, if not eliminate, flats at the terrible hands of debris, thorns, or whatever else is halting your rides. Starting at the basis of the construction, we designed the tube to be thicker at the outer side, the part against the tire, in order to stop pesky bits from puncturing all the way through the tube. We then make the inner side, the part against the rim, thinner in order to reduce weight. This way, you don't have to sacrifice performance in the name of protection. We didn't stop there, however, as these tubes also feature our Airlock sealant that coats the tube for permanent protection against punctures. Not only this, but the sealant is designed to work continuously in order to prevent slow leaks from occurring, so erring complete catastrophe, you won't have to worry about flatting when you're riding over debris. We even addressed the common issue of sealant pooling with a completely homogenous design, so the tire/tube combo will always roll smooth and even. - Thicker construction on the outer side (against the tire) enhances puncture protection. - Thinner construction on the inner side (against the rim) maximizes weight savings. - Sealant coats the tube for permanent protection against punctures. - Non-toxic, non-separating formula will last the life of your tube. - Designed to work continuously in order to prevent slow leaks. - Homogenous design prevents puddles with no need to shake. - Will not dry out like the many other sealants.
Tough conditions demand tough tubes. Michelin's Aircomp DH tubes are perfect for running low pressures and taking huge hits at high speed. - Weight: 384 grams
$6.95 - $10.95
Kenda Presta valve tubes are dependable replacements. Use them to build up your bike, and throw a spare in your bag so you can keep on riding.
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - Schrader valve - 27 x 1 1/4 (700 x 30-35)
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 26 x 1.95-2.125
$8.09 - $9.09
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 20 x 1.5-1.95
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 20 x 2-2.25
- Butyl rubber - 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) - 700 x 18-23 (27 x 1)
Schwalbe tubes retain air pressure considerably longer than standard tubes. The quality and purity of the rubber mixture directly affects the quality of the tube.
Schwalbe tubes retain air pressure considerably longer than standard tubes. The quality and purity of the rubber mixture directly affects the quality of the tube. - Decreased air loss design - Butyl rubber - 40mm valve length
$16.49 - $21.99
Our beloved self-sealing tubes, only thicker and stronger. Gain extra protection against punctures and ride protected for up to 2 years with Slime’s super thick self-sealing tubes. - Heavy-duty tubes! - Seals multiple punctures repeatedly for up to 2 years - Seals tread area punctures up to 1/8? (3mm) in size - Non-toxic and non-flammable - Cleans up with water - 32mm Schrader valve stem - Thicker and stronger tube for extra flat tire protection - Pre-filled with puncture stopping Slime tube sealant - Prevents flats for 2 years!
Continental Supersonic Tubes are super light so you enjoy less rotating weight for easier acceleration and climbing. Made of seamless butyl rubber, they are individually tested for top quality. - 50 grams
Challenge's S.C. Seamless Latex Cross Tube is hand made for the highest quality. Latex tubes are usually lighter and roll with less resistance than standard butyl tubes. They also resist punctures. The S.C. fits tires 28 to 35mm wide, and has a 47.5mm-long valve with a removable core. - 72 grams
$8.50 - $11.50
Continental tubes are made of seamless butyl rubber and are individually tested for top quality.
- 4mm wall thickness in the tread area and 2mm in the rim area - ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn , 584 / 650b / 27.5" - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Length: Schrader - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 452g (1.5-1.75), 642g (1.9-2.125)
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Length: Schrader - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 110g (23-25mm), 128g (28-32mm), 144g (35-43mm), 160g (40-45mm)
$8.39 - $8.79
- Butyl rubber - Economy tube - Presta valve - Non-removable core - 700 x 25-32c
$8.99 - $12.99
- Size: 700c x 18 – 23 - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" , 630 / 27" - ISO Width: 18mm, 19mm, 20mm, 21mm, 22mm, 23mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 100g (32mm), 101g (48mm & 60mm), 103g (80mm)
Super light at only 38g, the Tubo-ROAD-700c makes racing bikes even lighter. It's 70g lighter compared to a standard tube, a decisive success factor both over challenging long distances and when it comes to seconds. Suitable for disc and rim brake wheels.
Surly Inner Tube to fit a wide range of plus-size and fat bike tires. - Labeled Size: 26 x 3.0 - 4.8 - Weight: 310 g - Valve Core: Removable - Shaft Type: Threaded - ISO Width (mm): 76mm–100mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - ISO Diameter: 559 / 26-inch MTN - Valve: Presta Short 32-40mm
$7.99 - $14.69
- Valve Type: Presta - Valve Core: Non-Removable - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Flat Fold Width: 44mm (1.75-2.10), 65mm (2.50-3.0), 78mm (3.0-3.50)
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - Presta valve - 700 x 18-23 (27 x 1")
- Butyl rubber - 32mm-long Presta valve (Threaded/removable core) - 26 x 1.5-1.95
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - Economy tube - Presta valve - Image is for illustration only. Please confirm the tube size is correct.
- The original tube for flat protection - Non-toxic and environmentally safe - Protects against punctures up to 1/8-inch
$7.23 - $7.25
Schwalbe tubes retain air pressure considerably longer than standard tubes. The quality and purity of the rubber mixture directly affects the quality of the tube. Special quality control that prevents unpleasant surprises. - 40mm valve length
$16.09 - $16.49
- Valve Type: Presta - Valve Stem: Smooth - Valve Core: Non-Removable - Flat Fold Width: 44mm (1.75-2.10), 78mm (3.0-3.50) - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm
Page 1 of 4 Next page